03 February 2012

Turn it Around ....

It is a little chilly this evening but I cannot complain since it has been about 70-degrees for the past couple of days.

Yesterday morning was drizzly. Then, about nine or ten o'clock it was raining and got so dark outside - it was like night. It looked like a major storm was rolling in. However, by about 2pm, the rain had stopped, the clouds were gone and the sun was shining bright. And just before I left for the day, my co-worker handed me a note which read:


'As this day the sun has broken thru, so also may the Son break thru and lift the clouds of your discouragement.'

It was beautiful ....

And I woke up this morning with this song on my heart .... Turn it Around!



'He turns a wilderness into a pool of water and a dry ground into water springs' Ps. 107:35

No comments:

Post a Comment