03 January 2011

JOURNEY 201¦1

Good Morning!

Praying that your week is off to a wonderful start!
I just wanted to touch base with all of you – my friends.

This year, there will be a slight change in things here at Revive!

As I prayed and planned for this coming year,
The following image was impressed upon my heart:

’1¦1

The thought that gripped me?
2011 was going to be a road of destiny,
That the true journey was just beginning,
Taking possession and occupying every promise God has made.
Yet I do not believe that this word of assurance was just for me.
I believe this same promise is available to every believer.

Therefore, throughout 2011
We will be taking a journey together 

201¦1
JOURNEY


I will continue with regular blog posts, as God lays things on my heart,
However,
There will also be a special post every Wednesday
Each entry will be titled
JOURNEY 201¦1

These messages will speak to important information
which will aid us in our journey this year.
Some of the information will be new,
Some will simply be refreshers.
However,
All will assist us in taking hold of the promises of God,
as we move one step further,
into the plan and purpose and timing that He has for our lives.

As much as possible, I would love this to be interactive –
I would like to hear your thoughts during this journey,
even as I share my own.
Together we will experience victory on every front!

We will echo the sentiments found in Revelation 12:11
‘And they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony’

The victory is through the blood of Jesus
coupled with our words
We all overcome through each other’s testimony –
Living, loving, sharing, growing
We become who God has called us to be,
We accomplish all that He has purposed for us to do.

I am so excited about this year!
I know great things are in store,
things that will exceed our expectations!
It is not hyped-up hope, meaningless memorizations or religious rhetoric
No, I have it on trusted authoritythe Word of God

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works within us,
to Him be the glory in the church
and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever.
Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 AMP

Our job is to let the power, His Holy Spirit, work within us

As we yield our will to His will,
As we pursue His heart by studying His Word,
As we put into action everything He reveals to us through Scripture,
As we share with one another victories and challenges,
As we reach out to a world that needs to know Jesus as Lord and Savior,
We will experience
the manifested,
supernatural workings of the Lord God Almighty!

I am praying for you today –
Praying that God will bless you abundantly!

I can hardly wait for our first message on Wednesday

But, don't just wait for Wednesdays
Feel free to check in periodically,
To get some encouragement – and to leave some

Be Blessed!

Let the journey begin …

No comments:

Post a Comment