19 June 2012

un buen dia

A Good Day ...

Today was a good day.

Actually, I've been experiencing quite a few of those lately. Just Sunday, the LORD made provision for a very specific need within my family (and He did it through two sisters at my church). By the way, we moved into our building on Sunday. It was such a blessed time - reflecting on the faithfulness of God, standing in the promise and being reminded that what He promises, He fulfills. Then to top it off, my biological sister dropped by with a special treat that I had been wanting. Needs and wants supplied by God, through His obedient servants. Magnificent ...

Well the blessing just continued today. I took my youngest son to the doctor this morning. He has been diagnosed with a severe case of scoliosis and he had to go for a follow-up today. They checked his x-rays and checked his back and advised that he would not need to wear the brace anymore and that they were not recommending surgery at this time ... they were just going to keep on monitoring him. However, his back is still curved 39-degrees (they recommend surgery for curvatures that are 40-degrees or greater). So, even as I celebrated the good report for today, I was still praying for his back to be straightened.

Well, tonight I was sitting in my living room watching a Christian television program. They were talking about the power of worship. And by worship, the focus was not strictly on singing or playing instruments. They were discussing how we live and conduct ourselves daily as an act of worship and also 'clapping'. Well, the host of the show starts clapping (as an act of spiritual warfare, coming against the enemy).

So my son starts clapping in response to what the host is doing. Truthfully, I think he was doing it in gest - but he was clapping nonetheless. Then the host suddenly stops clapping and states, 'And this is what I'm hearing ... somebody's back has just been healed ... the spine is being aligned and made perfectly straight.'

I let out a shout!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so loud that I think I need to pray for my son's hearing now.
I cannot wait to see the complete manifestation of his healing. Praise God!!!!!

You just have to smile at times like that ...

'O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph'
Psalm 47:1

2 comments: