08 June 2012

Make Some Sunshine!

'... I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.' Habakkuk 3:18

I WILL JOY ...


So much purpose in three simple yet powerful words



I           : the one who is speaking or writing [personal accountability]

WILL    : to determine by an act of choice

JOY     : (noun) happiness, felicity, bliss delight
            : (verb) experience great pleasure or delight
       
I will joy in my life
I have determined by an act of my choice that it will be part of my life, regardless of my circumstances

I will joy in the LORD
By a determined act of my choice, I will experience great pleasure and delight in the God of my salvation.

JOY IS A CHOICE ...
A wonderfully empowering choice that is available to each of us

My day and my life will always bring 'unscripted' surprises
Yet I am the author of my attitude

Lately, I keep finding myself humming the words to a song that was played in a Lowe's commercial. For all of my international readers, Lowe's is a home improvement store. Their goal (of course) is to get you in their store, puchasing all the necessary supplies to make your home and yard beautiful. Yet, they have inspired me on a completely different level.

So I went in search of (and found) the song online. I've shared it below because I think it perfectly captures what I've been feeling for the past few weeks and what I am trying to convey today.


Sunshine by Alyssa Bonagura

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
AND GO MAKE SOME SUNSHINE....

No comments:

Post a Comment