05 February 2012

A Mother's Love ...

'A mother is only as happy as her saddest child'

This is quote from an unknown author that I heard several years ago. I don't know why it is on my heart this morning. Perhaps, as I thought about my own children and the peace I have at 4AM and how very thankful I am - I could not help but to think about others. So I speak this word of blessing to every Mom who is up praying for their child this morning, to every Mom whose heart is aching and breaking because of a pain that their child might be experiencing:

Praise the LORD!

How joyful are those who fear the LORD
and delight in obeying his commands.
 Their children will be successful everywhere;
an entire generation of godly people will be blessed

Psalm 112:1-2 

Keep praying and trusting ... placing your children wholly in the hands of the LORD. May the LORD Bless and Keep You!

No comments:

Post a Comment