11 March 2013

Spring Break 2013: rest to run




‘I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint’
Jeremiah 31:25
 
Spring Break!!!!

Made it through the first session of classes …

Never thought I would be so excited (at my age) to see spring break arrive.

Yes – it is only one week.

But - there are no papers due tonight ... no reading assignments ... no test to take. And I am feeling better physically now that I'm on antibiotics (getting over sinusitis and a terrible ear infection)
 
What a joy it is to be able to relax –

To cook for my family, listen to some praise and worship music, write ... and rest.
 
 
'... He gives His beloved rest.'
Psalm 127:2

Now, I am certain these days will go faster than I desire but I intend to make the most out of every one. And, for some reason, I can't help feeling like this rest is to ready me for next run.

Expecting great things this week ….
 
Hillsong United ... Oceans
 
 
POWERFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment