13 July 2013

moment by moment ...

Happy Saturday!

I thought I would sleep in today since I did not have to work. However, I have actually been up for several hours already. It is hard to believe all that has taken place in a little over one week. I have been exhausted. Thursday was a good day. Yesterday was a little more challenging.
 
However, as I drove to work yesterday thinking about some of the good moments we had Thursday evening, what should have been a fairly evident fact became real to me.

Life is moment by moment … 

My mom is going to have some really good days and some really bad days.
 
My goal and challenge is to ensure that I make the most of the good days, of those precious moments where things almost seem normal again. As much as depends upon me, I have to do what I can to ensure each moment is a good one. Because, you truly never know what the next moment will bring.

This morning …
I choose to place my trust in Jesus – this is a good moment
I choose to sit and write this post – this is a good moment
I am listening to my son play guitar right now – this a good moment
 
Later today, I will go to visit my mom –
And while I do not know what those moments will hold,
I do know Who holds those moments.

The LORD knows how to save …
 
 
Today –
Choose to enjoy every moment that you can on this journey we call life.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment