01 January 2014

New Year Greetings ...

Happy New Year!

Praying that blessings are already unfolding in your life
I have not written in quite some time…

2013 was not a kind year –
Not that I do not have many things to be thankful for …
Yet, there were tremendous challenges on nearly every front:
Spiritual, family, health, financial, relational, professional and educational

Even so, I focus my attentions today on the sentiments of the Apostle Paul:
“… forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.” Philippians 3:13-14

2014 is going to be a great year!

Looking forward to all the amazing opportunities for growth,
Praying that you and yours will be abundantly blessed in every area.


Happy New Year and God Bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment