09 March 2014

2014: THE LIGHT ... Free to Shine

Good Morning!

This post is a day late. However, it is not without good reason. I finished my last exam – for this semester – last night! For some reason, this past session was a particularly challenging one. Perhaps it is because I have been going non-stop since January 2013. And now, I am taking an extended spring break. I will not be going back to class until May … PRAISE THE LORD!

I truly need this break as a time to recharge and refresh – to do some goal planning, get some exercise, get some sleep and refill my spiritual storehouse. There are times when you have to listen to what your spirit, mind and body are telling you … and take a break before something breaks. This is that time.

I am believing that the next eight weeks are going to be a time of tremendous peace and growth. It will be an opportunity to dedicate even more time to prayer and reading His Word. And I believe the Holy Spirit will illuminate things that I need to keep transforming my thinking and my being. There will not just be quality time but quantity time as well. There will be even greater opportunities to let the love and light of God shine. And I am convinced that the LORD is going to meet with me and speak to me during this time.

I am so thankful for the freedom that comes from a relationship with the LORD.

'Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the  Lord.' 
II Corinthians 3:17-18

His love is truly my shining light ... in Him there is freedom.

I AM FREE TO SHINE!!! 



Praying God’s tremendous blessings upon you. For those who have experienced a time change and are losing an hour of sleep today … I pray that God will bless you with energy and strength for every task before you.

Here is an amazing and energizing song from Hillsong Young and Free … Alive!




Have a Blessed Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment