09 May 2021

Happy Mother’s Day!

‘Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.’ Proverbs 31:30


Happy Mother’s Day!

 

My heart is thinking of every mom celebrating today:

First time Moms, New Step-Moms, Adoptive Moms, Stand-In Moms like Mentors and Friends and Moms who have been in the game longer than they care to count

Motherhood is a blessed responsibility – a true gift from God

There is no playbook – not even within families

Each child is unique in their own way – and so too are all you Moms

I celebrate you all today!

Happy Mother’s Day!

 

My heart is full of prayers

I am thinking of every Mom whose Mother’s day is forever changed.

I am praying for those who are experiencing the first Mother’s Day without their Mom.

I am praying for the countless Moms who are experiencing their first Mother’s Day without one of their children.

 

The first birthday, the first Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year; the first Valentine’s Day, Easter or any special day that you used to spend with that loved one - it does not get easier.

           

And while every experience is unique, I can relate on a personal level. I have been thinking about my Mom a great deal lately. She was my absolute heart. And while I miss her tremendously [this my first Mother’s Day without her on this earth], I know she is rejoicing today - at home, in heaven with Jesus and her Mom.

           

I honor you all this Mother’s Day –

Today, I am praying that you all have a blessed day

Whether you are reflecting on past memories; or if you are still blessed with the ability to create new memories with your Mom and/or children - may it be a day of peace, joy and relaxation.

 

Happy Mother’s Day & God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment