10 January 2022

The Presence of Process





‘I know the plans I have for you’, declares the LORD;

‘Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

Plans to give you a hope and a future.’

Jeremiah 29:11


The purpose and the plans of God are an awe-inspiring thing 


We are all born with potential - 


Yet, our potential and the plans of God for our lives generally involve a process before they come to fruition.


I was listening to an old message yesterday and started with this quote:


‘Potential can only be revealed if process is embraced’ 

Bishop Tony Miller


Jesus was born as a man with the potential to be Savior of the world. Yet even He had to embrace the process.


He had to embrace the process of His walk through life, the process of betrayal and/or abandonment from those closest to Him, the process of public humiliation and crucifixion, the process of separation from the Father, the process of death and ultimate resurrection to life in order for His potential to be realized and actualized.


It has been my experience that the LORD will never initiate a plan for my life which does not require my involvement and participation.


It is in submission to His plan and His process that His purpose is revealed in my life.


The great thing is I have the opportunity to choose - 

We have the opportunity to choose.


‘If you are willing and obedient,

          you will eat the best of the land.’ Isaiah 1:19


‘I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.’ Deuteronomy 30:19


Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment