31 August 2010

To Trust You ...


At Your Word, O LORD,
I have stayed in situations when I wanted to leave, and I have left when I was perfectly content to stay; I have spoken when every fiber of my being wanted to quietly disassociate myself from a matter. I have remained silent when everything in me wanted to scream in my own defense.

I have moved away from relationships that I wanted to keep – I have embraced new friendships that I would not have considered without Your prompting. I have stood still, when all I could think about was running away. And I have continued to walk when I wanted to crawl up in a corner and quit.

In all this – I have learned to trust You – in new and different ways

Every day, I am reassured that You truly do work all things together for the good for them that love You, those who are the called, according to Your purpose – Romans 8:28

So my prayer today is simple –
Reward the faithfulness of your chosen servants today, LORD. Cause Your Presence, Your favor, Your provision, Your direction, Your Holy Spirit to flood my life and the lives of every sister and brother in Christ who has made a decision … TO TRUST YOU!

In The Matchless Name of Jesus I Pray … Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment