12 September 2010

Dive-Favor ...


‘For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God…’ I Thessalonians 4:16

Just posted a message [recession proof...] last week about God's faithfulness and how He has kept me these past three years - in health, in peace, in faith and in my home

Well guess what I got seconds after completing the writing of that blog?
A notice regarding my home & an ad in the local paper to sell it at auction this month

So I wrote my friend and asked her to pray
My intent was to ask her to pray for divine favor
But, in my haste, I accidentally typed 'dive-favor’

So she wrote me back, letting me know she was already praying
And then she asked, 'Just what is Dive-Favor?'
I thought to myself, it was just a typo, haha ;D

BUT, then I responded...

DIVE - an intransitive verb is defined as the following:
1. to plunge, especially headfirst; to execute a dive; submerge
2. to come or drop down precipitously; to plunge one's hand into something; to descend in a dive
3. to plunge into some matter or activity; to lunge especially in order to seize something

HENCE
- Dive Favor would be the type of God-Favor that plunges into one’s life headfirst
- Dive-Favor is a favor that submerges itself in the recipient’s life
- Dive-Favor is a favor which comes down or drops down precipitously ...thrown down suddenly and abruptly
- Dive-Favor causes God to plunge His hand into my circumstances
- Dive-Favor causes God to plunge into the matters and activities of my life
- Dive-Favor lunges at my circumstances in order to seize them

HOW POWERFUL IS THAT!!!!!!

‘He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and fortress; my God, in Him I will trust’ Psalm 91:1-2

With every breath I continue to proclaim,
Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised!

GOD is about to cannonball into my situation and my prayer is that it will be so explosive that it will splash up and soak everyone connected with me!

Looking for some Dive-Favor today ...
Praying that you’ll get some too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment