01 January 2012

Happy New Year!



Jeremiah 29:11   "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”  


’Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.’ 
2 Corinthians 5:17  

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be,
but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing:
Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,
I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize
for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.’ Philippians 3:13-14


‘My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.’  Galatians 2:20

‘Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for Him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.’
Psalm 37:7
   
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.Philippians 4:6


But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.’ Matthew 6:33-34


Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

In all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.’ Joshua 1:9

Ecclesiastes 3:11 'He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.' 


'Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.’ Isaiah 40:31  


‘Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.' Isaiah 43:19


'The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! 
By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. 
Great is His faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh each day.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; 
therefore, I will hope in Him!"  
Lamentations 3:22-24

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment