19 January 2012

Read God ...

'When you can't hear God, read God.'  

I heard a preacher say that one time. I was reminded of it yesterday morning as I prayed. I was asking the LORD what I should read when I was drawn to the one journal of mine which did not make it into any of the moving boxes. It is a journal from 2006 and the page I opened up to had this entry:
II Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
I was praying and asking GOD what I should read. The answer - just read.
All of GOD's Word is profitable. From Genesis to Revelation, every bit is useful for aiding us in Christian living, in equipping us to be victorious, in shaping us into the form and nature of Christ.


When you can't hear GOD, read GOD!  

No comments:

Post a Comment