06 October 2012

You Are For Me ...

Wow! I haven't written here is quite some time. I was without use of my laptop for about one month and have just been so busy.

Last night I think I got my first glimpse of what it will be like when I have an 'empty nest'. My oldest son was out at his college campus, my youngest son was at a homecoming game and my middle son was at work (today is his birthday by the way ... 20 years old!). Where has the time gone?

It is so rare that they are all gone at the same time. And, while it was oddly silent, I am so thankful that I had an opportunity to just sit quietly last night ... to still myself, to listen to the LORD and to truly hear what He was speaking to my heart.

It is hard to explain but I have been filled with such an expectation ...
I can't even say with complete certainty what I am expecting,
But something keeps bubbling up on the inside.

All week I have been singing this song by Kari Jobe ... You Are For Me


'And so, after he had patiently endured,
he obtained the promise'
Hebrews 6:15

Have a Blessed Day!

'The LORD of Heaven's Armies is here among us,
The God of Israel is our fortress.'
Psalm 46:7 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment