04 April 2020

WSR REPORT: STORMS RAGE


Good Morning Friends

I pray your weekend is off to a good start
I know these are challenging times,
However, it is so important to reign in our focus and fix our eyes on any positives

‘Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, dwell on these things.” Philippians 4:8

Therefore –
In an effort to do a small part in encouraging you my friends, over the next few weeks,
I will be sharing excerpts from my book ‘When Storms Rage’
I will be contextualizing those excerpts to focus directly on the current storm facing our nation and the globe.

This is not a marketing ploy – I receive nothing from sharing free excerpts from my book
Rather – I know that there are beneficial principles found in the Word of God,
                Principles which have helped me throughout my life,
                Principles which continue to help me through this current storm

In an attempt to encourage as many as possible,
these posts will also be shared on my WordPress site, ‘Fuerza’

Today – in our When Storms Rage [WSR] Report, we acknowledge, STORMS RAGE
However – even as the storms rage outwardly, they do not have to destroy us inwardly

Today – my prayer is that you would be encouraged in your soul,
That you would be kept safe from harm,
That you would be strengthened in your spirit.


God has supplied, in His Word, direction and instruction for us all –
He has supplied words of encouragement and hope to keep us through every storm

Despite what we are seeing – nationally and globally – there is hope
It is not a false hope – it is a real hope, a living hope
Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Strength, our Protection & Provision, our Living Hope

Even as I write this post –
I am sick with an upper respiratory infection, awaiting COVID-19 results
And, while I pray that the test comes back negative, I am prepared whatever the result
I am confident – no matter the storm
I know in Whom I have believed – I am confident in the One who I trust             
My trust and my hope is in the LORD God Almighty –
There is no better preparation than that ….

Be encouraged my friends –

Have a Blessed Day & Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment