08 April 2011

He answers 'un-prayed prayers' ...

People often will talk about unanswered prayers –

However, there is no such thing. All prayers get answered – just not always the way we expect or desire. The LORD says in Jeremiah 33:3, ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ 

In fact … it is noted in Isaiah 65:24, ‘It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.’

No, I will not grumble over ‘unanswered prayers’. Instead I choose to honor and worship and praise my God for ... He ‘answers un-prayed prayers.’

Yesterday, I came to the realization that my neighbor’s tree (no less than 75ft tall) had snapped. I’m not sure when it happened – most likely during some extremely windy weather that we had recently. I cannot know for certain.

What I do know is that the broken tree was on a path straight for the back of my house – toward my bedroom. Yet God allowed it fall in the exact spot where the two huge trees in my yard … caught it. All I could do is thank God that it did not come through the house. Yes, He protects even when we are not praying for protection. He loves us that much.

I am so grateful!

Why don't you take a moment and bless the LORD with me ... He truly answers un-prayed prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment