07 November 2012

Hosanna!

Heavenly Father,

I thank You that You are the same,
Yesterday, today and forevermore,
Worthy of honor and glory and praise

I thank You that You are a God of reconciliation - sons to fathers, brothers to sisters, and most important, that you reconcile fragile vessels such as we are ...  to You, our LORD and King.

I thank You that Your ways are not our ways, that Your thoughts are not our thoughts and that Your wisdom far exceeds our own.

You, O LORD, are perfect in all Your ways, faithful and true.

I praise You and exalt Your name!


Hosanna by Israel Houghton


Hosanna
In the highest
Let our King be lifted up
Hosanna
 

'Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I."'
John 5:17


"For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed."
Malachi 3:6
 
“ Worthy are You, our Lord and our God,
to receive glory and honor and power;
for You created all things,
and because of Your will they existed,
and were created.”
Revelation 4:11
 
“ Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”  Revelation 5:12 
 

1 comment: