24 November 2012

the most wonderful time ...


It’s The Holiday Season!

I love this time of year ….

With the exception of ‘Black Friday’, people are generally a little nicer, more giving, more patient and more loving. It is absolutely great!

I had a peaceful and enjoyable Thanksgiving Dinner with my sons and my mom. It was a little different this year – with two vegetarians this year, I had to get creative at meal time. Yet, all in all, it turned out very well.
Right now, I am sitting in my living room …

The tree is up! 
     
And sweet little Chico has found a way to nestle himself – blanket and all – behind the tree. Unfortunately, the only picture available is of his back side ... and I didn't think you would want to see that this morning. So you'll just have to imagine him curled up in a ball in that back corner. 

My sole aim for today and tomorrow – continue enjoying my five-day weekend. It is good to be with my sons and just relax.  And it's good to be able to just sit and pray and read at my leisure. Oh, and I can't forget all the mushy romantic holiday movies that have started to show. Just love the simple pleasures of life … 

Praying you have an equally blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment