21 June 2013

unfailing love


The LORD will command His loving kindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me – A prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

 
He commands His loving-kindness – when life is bright and all is well

His song remains – with me, when life is dark and all appears lost
 
While I can pray for His loving kindness –
In truth, it is a reality before I utter a word

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear’ Isaiah 65:24

His mercies are truly new every morning … every moment

When I fail – and I do often
His love is constant, unchanging and unfailing

He forgives me and assures me that He will not leave me in my present state – spiritually or naturally

I am so thankful for His mercy

My song of praise is present in every season of life.

Thank You Father for Another Day – for Your Unfailing Love
 
Chris Quilala/Jesus Culture - Your Love Never Fails
Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment