15 December 2018

blessings, blessings, blessing ...


Good Morning Friends!

I pray your day is off to a great start …

Hard to believe it is just TEN days left until Christmas! Where is the time going?

While 2018 is winding down – I am continuing to believe for miracles this holiday season. For me, it has been quite a week – and I am counting my blessings:


BLESSINGS
MONDAY – My very best friend came to visit
She wanted to wish me well and drop of a present – two actually
She insisted that they had to be opened IMMEDIATELY!
What was tucked inside?
Beautiful ornaments … she know how I LOVE this time of year
She is such a sweetie pie … I love her to pieces!!!


BLESSINGS
TUESDAY – The LORD blessed me with exceptional news!
In a season where many are focused on the circumstances surrounding the birth of Christ;
Where there was no room at the inn, and Mary & Joseph were forced to endure humble surroundings;
I received news that there was room at an ‘inn’ for my Mom – a new nursing facility
                               YES – I was beyond overjoyed! 

BLESSING
NOW – While it is an amazing and joy-filled situation to experience the blessings of the LORD and from others, it is so much more fun to be the BLESSING

YESTERDAY – I had the absolute joy of preparing a rum cake for my niece’s holiday gathering. And, since there was rum leftover, I decided to make some rum balls as well


I WISH YOU COULD SMELL IT!!!

THURSDAY – I wrote about the beginning of this week and how I was in tears on Sunday
TODAY   I would like to convey this truth ...
The LORD can turn sadness to joy in an instant

Is everything perfect? No, not by any stretch of the imagination
However, I choose today to count my BLESSINGS and to find ways to be a BLESSING

Why don’t you go ahead and take some time to re-count your BLESSINGS this week.

Praying You Have a Blessed Day & 
Wonderful Weekend!


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places
Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment