31 December 2018

Happy New Year: 2019


Greetings Friends

I pray your New Year’s Eve is going well ...
For my dear friends who have already ‘crossed over’:
I say, Happy New Year!!!!




This year has been a whirlwind –
However, my heart is filled with gratitude. 
I am thankful for so many things:
My sons, my mom, my dad, extended family, dear friends –
And, most of all, the love & faithfulness of an amazing God!
He has truly been a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Things are not perfect –
However, I can look at my life and truly say, ‘I am blessed’
And – while I may not know what the coming year will hold 
I do know the One who knows all

In the book of Proverbs – 
When speaking of the virtuous woman, it is noted:
‘She is not afraid of the snow for her household,
For all her household are clothed with scarlet.’

Like her, I do not fear for my family – naturally or spiritually
For we are clothed in scarlet – covered by the blood of the Lamb.

Doors have been opened that no man can shut [Rev. 3:8]
God is indeed working all things together for the good [Rom. 8:28]
He is supplying every need according to His riches [Phil. 4:19]
He is revealing long-hidden mysteries through dreams & visions [Joel 2:28-29]
He is doing exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or think [Eph. 3:20]

He is a faithful God who – though He is exalted – takes note of the humble. To those who trust in Him, He promises to be a shield for them [Proverbs 30:5]

So this is my New Year’s Prayer & Blessing for you:
I pray you will be able to take a moment to look at all of your blessings –
Despite any challenges which might have arisen in 2018.

I pray that you would place your trust in Him –
And that your faith would not waiver

May His Blessing Abound … Exceedingly & Abundantly!
§  May His goodness and mercy follow you throughout 2019
§  May He go before you and make your way smooth
§  May He bless you with wisdom, favor, joy & peace 

Happy New Year & God Bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment