18 January 2019

THE LORD IN POWER ...


Happy Friday!

I pray you have had a fantastic week. I do not know what you may have encountered this week. But, if you are reading this post – YOU MADE IT THROUGH! That is something to celebrate.

For me, this week has been an interesting one. It has been filled with tremendous challenges. Yet, it has also been flooded with insight and perspective. A couple of days ago, I reading from the book of Ephesians 3:20-21: Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

The Message Version says it this way – God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. Ephesians 3:20 MSG

This verse captivated me primarily because it served as a confirmation of what I have been praying about this year – what has been impressed upon my heart. I have a deep and unrelenting desire to see THE POWER OF THE LORD throughout 2019.

I believe so many of God’s people are desiring to see His Power manifest in their lives
Truthfully, I believe there are many who are not yet His who also desire to see His Power

As I talked to a friend yesterday morning, I shared with her my confident & increasing expectations.
And as we talked, I told her: EITHER HE IS GOD OR IS NOT GOD

She seemed a little taken aback by that statement. However, I do not believe there is anything wrong with declaring who God is and expecting Him to do great things.

AFTER ALL – HE IS THE ONE TRUE AND LIVING GOD!

Having hope in God is great.
However, He said Himself that ‘hope deferred makes the heart sick’ Proverbs 13:12

YES – people can actually become depressed & discouraged WAITING to see what they have been hoping for.

THERE MUST BE A MANIFESTATION!

IN FACT – Proverbs 13:12 goes on to state, ‘a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.’

Quite some time ago, I heard someone say, ‘Jesus is on the way’ –
And it left me with a compulsion to share the following with my online friends:
… ‘Jesus is on the way’ …
That is good encouragement, but bad theology.
If I am serving a God where I must wait for Him to arrive in my situation & circumstance,
I am serving the wrong God.
He is the one and only OMNI-PRESENT.
His Word states that HE GOES BEFORE ME and makes the crooked places straight.
            He is my EVER-PRESENT help in the time of trouble.
I am NEVER waiting for Him to arrive or to show up on the scene.
His HOLY SPIRIT LIVES WITHIN me.
He is already where I am and everywhere I will be …
Working all things together for my good and His glory.
HE IS already here! HE IS already here! HE IS ALREADY HERE!

HE IS HERE IN POWER!


Praying that HIS KINGDOM ORDER order be manifest in your life and in the earth
Praying that HIS PRESENCE would be tangible to you –
Praying that HIS POWER would be manifest in every situation which concerns you.



Have a Blessed Day & Awesome Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment