15 March 2021

still yes ...

‘... exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ask or think ...' Ephesians 3:20

Will you protect me and shield me?

Will you nourish me and comfort me?

Will you support & encourage me?

Will you see the best in me when I cannot see it in myself?

Will you provide my every need?

Will you respond to my cries?

Will you watch over me while I sleep, stay with me in the dark and reassure me when I am afraid?

 

But, will you sing to me?

 

Will you defend me when no one else will?

Will you listen when I need someone to talk to … no matter the time of day?

Will you help me when I am confused?

Will you know what I am trying to say when I cannot explain it myself?

Will you help me find the things I have lost?

Will you support my dreams and help me get to where I need to go?

 

Do I have anything to fear?

'As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you.' Isaiah 66:13


Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? 

Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? 

[Yet] Even if a mother should forget, I will not forget you. [says the LORD]

Isaiah 49:15 CEV


No comments:

Post a Comment