10 March 2011

JOURNEY 201¦1 EXTRA 'Playlist’

Every good journey needs some great tunes…
Songs that fill you with joy and excitement,
Songs that touch your heart and cause you to reflect,
Songs that help to keep you going when the journey gets long,
Songs that focus on God's goodness, exalting Him high above every concern.


Praise and worship are powerful!
Music can sooth a soul when storms of life are raging ...
So, I am sharing just a few of the countless songs from my journey playlist.
I've attached several YouTube videos, praying it won't crash anything.
Why don't you take some time to create your own journey playlist.
He has given us a garment of praise,
for the spirit of heaviness ...
Isaiah 61:3

Enjoy and Be Blessed!


Our God is greater ...
Than anything we have faced,
Than anything we are facing,
Than anything we will face

He is Able ... I've Tried Him and I Know!

Here I Am ... I'm Still Standing!

Immanuel, God is with us ... El Shaddai, All Sufficient
Let the Earth quake ... Our Hope is Unchanged!

I will run, forever I will run ... unto You, O God

Here I am ... worshipping You

Your love makes it worth it ...
I Surrender!


In my life, be lifted up!

Not going back ... I'm moving forward!

There is Power in the Name of Jesus!

He loves us ...
Oh! How He Loves Us!


The Lord God Almighty,

No comments:

Post a Comment