17 June 2011

One True God ...

One True God

Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us,
But to Your name give glory,
Because of Your mercy,
Because of Your truth.
Why should the Gentiles say,
“So where is their God?”

But our God is in heaven;
He does whatever He pleases.
Their idols are silver and gold,
The work of men’s hands.
They have mouths, but they do not speak;
Eyes they have, but they do not see;
They have ears, but they do not hear;
Noses they have, but they do not smell;
They have hands, but they do not handle;
Feet they have, but they do not walk;
Nor do they mutter through their throat.
Those who make them are like them;
So in everyone who trusts in them.
Psalm 115:1-8

It is better to trust in the LORD
Than to put confidence in man.
It is better to trust in the LORD
Than to put confidence in princes.
Psalm 118:8-9

Remember the word to Your servant,
Upon which You have caused me to hope.
This is my comfort in my affliction,
For Your word has given me life.
Psalm 119:49-50

At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You,
Because of Your righteous judgments.
Psalm 119:62

I rise before the dawning of the morning,
And cry for help;
I hope in Your word.
Psalm 119:147

For I know that the LORD is great,
And our LORD is above all gods.
Whatever the LORD pleases He does,
In heaven and in earth,
In the seas and in all deep places.
Psalm 135:5-6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LORD God,
Your mouth speaks and reveals
the wondrous plans You have for me
Your eyes look upon me;
Yes, they roam throughout the earth,
To show Yourself strong
on behalf of those whose hearts are loyal to You.
Your ears are not deaf;
they hear every supplication,
spoken and unspoken.
You smell the fragrance of true worship.
Your arms are not too short to save;
Your hands, they hold me;
You have inscribed me in Your palm;
Your feet,
They walk with me through the storms of life.
And You speak to me.
You are mighty God,
The One True and Living God.
I know You will not disappoint.
Let Your will be manifested in my life,
And in the life of every reader.
My trust is in You.
In the Matchless Name of Jesus
I Pray,
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment