28 September 2011

JOURNEY 201¦1 ‘Just Around the Corner’

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just wish you had a camera or a cell phone in your hand?

Well, I had one of those moments today.

I was driving home from work with my sons in the car and the sky was getting dark. It looked like it was going to pour at any moment. Then, as we pulled to an intersection, it began to look even worse. They were some of the darkest, most ominous looking storm clouds I’ve seen and it covered the entire area over this large intersection. However, as I looked and got ready to turn right, I noticed something rather interesting and amazing...

Off to the right was the bluest sky – clear and beautiful, looking like it was not even thinking about rain.

So I made the turn, and as I passed through that intersection, I moved out from under the dark cloud, turned in the direction of the blue sky and suddenly, those dark clouds were behind me.

Now I am not one of those strange and wacky Christians that likes to super-spiritualize every single thing they see (at least I don’t think I am). But it almost felt prophetic to me.

Better days, brighter skies are just around the corner. The darkness is behind.

That is what I am praying for so many of my friends, I am praying it for my family, and I am it praying – right now – for you!

God bless you …..

No comments:

Post a Comment