25 September 2011

Wow!

That is all I can say today ... WOW!

I just love getting together with other believers, corporate worship, encouraging word - you just can't beat it. Today was awesome!

The presence of God was just overwhelming and the praise & worship so powerful. And the word that my senior pastor shared on our need to grow was encouraging and challenging at the same time. It reinforced some things that I have been feeling through these storms that have been raging. My faith roots keep going deeper and deeper and my understanding of Him keeps getting broader and broader. My desire to grow in God and become all He desires for me to be is intentional and I will not quit!

Our young people also ministered in such a powerful way today.

Just a quick note: You know how you know that you are old? You start saying things like 'our young people'. Anyhow, they did an awesome job praising God and ministering to the congregation through dance. Once they upload the video I will try to post a link on this page.

In the meantime, I at least wanted you to hear the song that they danced to. It resonated with me. Praying that you will be blessed by it and that the rest of your day will be relaxing and your week abundantly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment