10 September 2011

JOURNEY 201¦1 X-TRA ‘Simplicity’

So I was out for my walk this morning. It was beautiful and I even took a different route, one which took me past several street openings with signs that said .... 

And it got me thinking about how we humans tend to complicate things. We find ourselves at a dead end in our spiritual journey and cannot find a way out.


And what do we do, more often than not?
We start to analyze: How did I end up here? Can’t believe I hit a dead end. So frustrated! What to do now? There’s no way out … 

Fact is, most of us have been there at some point. There are times we just get so busy with living that we miss the obvious. Yet, the problem is not that perplexing. The issue is not that deep. The solution is closer than you realize.

If you have run into a dead end and don’t know what to do...


STOP!

Turn around, back it up, go out the same way you went in … then continue your journey with the LORD. It's that simple ...

And you've got to love simplicity! 

Have an Abundantly Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment