25 December 2011

Chrstmas Blessings...

Merry Christmas!

There are so many blessings to be thankful for this Christmas. I am thankful that the good LORD has walked with me through this year. I am thankful that His Holy Spirit has equipped me with wisdom and strength. And I am most thankful that Jesus was born, lived, died and rose again so that I might have direct, personal fellowship with the Father and confidence of an eternity with Him.

There is something about this season that just fills me with joy and causes me to consistently reflect on the true blessings in my life ... and to give thanks. I absolutely love the Lord! I am thankful for my sons and my family, for my friends and even my little dog. And my aim is to carry this feeling of hope, this spirit of gratitude, this discipline of recounting the goodness in my life with me all the days of my life and not just during the Christmas Season. 

I pray that you will celebrate Jesus today – and all of the unique blessings that He has placed in your life.

Praying you have a wonderfully blessed day ...

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! 
How great is the sum of them!  
If I should count them,
they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake,
I am still with You.
Psalm 139:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment