13 December 2011

True Star Power

A Star 
“I see Him, but not now; I behold Him, but not near; A Star shall come out of Jacob; A Scepter shall rise out of Israel, and batter the brow of Moab, and destroy all the sons of tumult.” Numbers 24:17    

His Star 
“Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”  Matthew 2:1

The Star
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” Revelation 22:16

JESUS
Still shining the way for those lost in darkness –     
Dispelling Fears –
Inpsiring Hope –
Instilling Courage –
He is the light of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment