21 December 2011

JOURNEY 201¦1 ‘Merry Christmas!’

Merry Christmas! 

Just wanted to take this journey message to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Hard to believe how quickly this year has gone by.

I finally got my tree up and decorated this past weekend. And, even though it is the same traditional snowflake winter theme, it warms my heart just the same. This year’s new ornament was a music note – reminding us that we always have something to praise God for and serving as a symbol of remembrance that, despite a grueling year, we have not lost our ‘song’.  


I have my children - three wonderful sons who I love dearly. They are my heart!

I have my faith which keeps on budding ... no matter the circumstances or surroundings.




And I have peace, health and joy. I am truly blessed!



Praying you will have a blessed rest of the week and a joyful, Christ-Centered Christmas day celebration.  Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment