11 May 2013

Every Good Thing ...


Happy Saturday!!!

It is not quite 5AM … but I wanted to get this post up before I head out the door.

Much to do today and so thankful that the LORD has blessed me with this day, with family, friends and strength. Thankful most of all for His presence in every moment of every day.

'This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.’ Ps. 118:24

Several weeks ago, my mom ended up in the hospital – the stroke unit

It was quite a scare and she could have easily died. Which, although she is born-again and would have immediately been in the presence of our LORD and Savior, it would have devastated me and my siblings. Well, after being released from the hospital after a week and being in physical rehabilitation for the past several weeks … she gets to come home today … just in time for Mother’s Day!

My youngest son had a birthday on Thursday, my oldest son graduated from college on Friday and my middle son started a new job on Monday. Most of my nieces and my nephew have already made it safely home from college for summer break. And me … well I survived another week and completed my Theology coursework last night with a full 30-minutes to spare. Now I get to ‘rest up’ for the next two days and start my Psychology class on Monday.

So much to be thankful for ….

Here’s hoping you will take some time to truly and enjoy and be thankful for the blessing in your life.

'Every good and perfect thing comes from the LORD'. James 1:17

Here’s a great song by The Afters to get your morning going …
Every Good Thing.

God Bless!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment