22 May 2013

pray


pray …
 
Pray ... even when you cannot find the words to say

In my post 'He speaks 'cry'...'  I wrote:
Indeed, He knows the meaning of every tear, every sob and every sigh. And when I weep, shedding more tears [than] can be counted (by me), crying what becomes a flowing stream or river, He sees each individual tear and can tell what each one represents. Then He responds.

 
The LORD hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17

 


Pray without ceasing …
I Thessalonians 5:17


If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5
 

And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us. I John 5:14
 
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. Romans 8:26-27
 
Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. Jeremiah 33:3
 


Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13

Sanctus Real - Pray


No comments:

Post a Comment