21 May 2020

SUNSET ... SUNRISE


Good Evening

I pray all is well with you this Thursday evening 
This has been the longest [and shortest] week in the world
That may not make sense but, trust me, it is entirely accurate

Saturday Morning May 16, 2020
I lost my best friend in the entire world
Tomorrow we will all remember her life and bid her farewell
Tomorrow will be a bittersweet day – a day of sorrow and celebration

It is sad for us, but it is a celebration for her
Therefore, I grapple between feelings of sadness and joy
The two can actually co-exist … contrary to popular belief
I have joy because I was able to see her Saturday morning
            Before and after her ascent into heaven
            The sun setting on earth and rising in glory
I have joy because I know where she is – and I know I will see her again

LOVING MOM AWESOME NANA MIGHTY WOMAN OF GOD

‘Well done good and faithful servant … Enter into the joy of your LORD’ Matthew 25:21

Truthfully –
This post is more for me than it is for anyone else who might read it,
And that is okay for today …

Have a Blessed Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment