02 May 2020

WSR REPORT: CAST THOSE CARES


Hello Friends …

I pray all is going well for you this Saturday afternoon
Today has been a beautiful day –
The temperature has been perfect,
And I have had this overwhelming feeling of calmness all day

There is a song I have been listening to all week –
The song is ‘Always Faithful’ by Bethel
This song has been resonating somewhere deep inside
The song talks about how:
‘I sought the LORD and heard me,
‘I sought the LORD and heard my cry,
‘I sought the LORD and He heard my cry, and He answered me’
I cry every time I hear it …

I keep reflecting on His goodness … how good He has been to me
His goodness is nothing new … neither is my thankfulness for it
However, there are times when you are so much more aware –
It is like all your senses are turned up to a thousand



‘Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you’ I Peter 5:7

This verse –
It has taken on an entirely next-level degree of significance in my life,
Especially during this season of my life

This is probably one of the shorter posts that I’ll write
                I tend to be a bit long-winded …

I just want to encourage you this evening –
Cast those cares on Him – it’s all about trust
His shoulders are broad enough
He has no rival, He has no equal …
He has inscribed you on the palms of His hands
He cannot forget you … He will not fail you!
There is NO ONE like the LORD God Almighty!

There truly is no place you can go where He will not meet you
There is no place you can go where He will not chase after you
He’s faithful!

I pray you will have a peace-filled evening …

God Bless & Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Always Faithful by Bethel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ng0lwrJaZE

    ReplyDelete