10 August 2011

holding on ...

I don't usually like to do two posts in one day ...
However, this was strong on my heart.
Praying it blesses someone...
Just like it blessed me.

 
 
Don’t be afraid,
for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged,
for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10 NLT
 
‘The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,
because the LORD hath anointed Me
to preach good tidings unto the meek.
He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison
to them that are bound,
to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all that mourn …
to give unto them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise
for the spirit of heaviness,
that they might be called
trees of righteousness,
the planting of the LORD,
that He might be glorified.’
Isaiah 61:1-3 NKJV
 
‘[And the Lord said],
"... Satan has demanded permission
to sift you like wheat;
but I have prayed for you,
that your faith may not fail;
and you, when once you have turned again,
strengthen your brothers.
Luke 22:31-32 NASB
 
‘Behold,
I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
your walls are continually before Me.
Isaiah 49:16 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment