11 September 2018

Be still and know ... that 'I AM' GOD



“Be still and know that I am GOD!”  Psalm 46:10

I woke up this morning with this verse on my mind. 
Over and over … I kept hearing these words.

‘Be still and know that I am God!’
‘Be still … and know that I am GOD!’
‘BE STILL … and know that I am GOD!’

Then … as I started to pray to the LORD and then to the situations of life, something happened.
That verse came once again. But this time it sounded like this …

BE STILL … and know that ‘I AM’ GOD!

When Moses was commanded to return to Egypt he asked of the LORD, 
‘Who shall I tell them sent me?’

The LORD’s response, ‘I AM THAT I AM’ (Ex. 3:14)

I AM … The Creator of the Universe (Gen. 1:1)
I AM … The LORD who formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed life into him (Gen. 2:7)
I AM … The LORD who delivers (Is. 41:13)
I AM … The LORD who is with you (Mt. 1:23)

So, today, as you go about your day… remember that it is not only important for you to remember to ‘Be still and know that ‘I AM’ GOD. It is equally important that – YOU declare to your circumstances that they ‘BE STILL … and know that ‘I AM’ GOD!

SICKNESS – BE STILL and know that ‘I AM’ God who reigns over illness
POVERTY – BE STILL and know that ‘I AM’ GOD, Jehovah-Jireh, the LORD who provides
FEAR – BE STILL and know that ‘I AM’ GOD WHO IS LOVE … who casts out fear
DEPRESSION – BE STILL and know that ‘I AM’ GOD who gives a song of gladness for mourning
STORM – BE STILL and know that ‘I AM’ GOD who has full authority over you (Mt. 8:27)

DECLARE IT … IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

“Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place
    and gave Him the name that is above every name,
 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father  Philippians 2:9-10

As His goodness and mercy follow you today,

May His blessings overtake you and prosper you in every way…












Have a Blessed Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment