19 September 2018

PERSPECTIVE ...


Good Morning!

I pray your day is off to a great start.  
My day – well it started several hours ago and it is only just past 6 AM now, if that helps put things in perspective.


YET – I amazingly do not feel tired
I feel energized as I’ve spent time this morning,
Praying and reading, reflecting and meditating.

My thoughts keep circling back to the amazing grace of GOD and,
The comfort that comes in knowing that the Creator of the universe is universally in control
In that process, there are verses and songs that keep flooding my heart

Earlier this week I shared a song entitled – Surrounded (This is How I Fight My Battles)
Well, there is a line at the very end of that song that says:
“Your blood puts everything in the right perspective”

That single line reminded me of something the LORD spoke to me many years ago:
“You have not yet resisted to the point of bloodshed” Hebrews 12:4

FACT

For all the challenges we face, we have not endured what Christ endured for us.
There has been no greater sacrifice – EVER
And nothing can separate us from His love.

The day the LORD spoke those words to me – all those years ago – I was feeling sorely overwhelmed with the situations of life. Having lost focus, I was well on my way to having a most profound pity party. But the LORD put a swift end to all of that as He charged me to keep things in proper perspective. It was then that I was reminded of all Christ went through in striving against sin and securing our eternal salvation. 

I am reminded – everything outside of that sacrifice is sweat and tears; and the only way those things will destroy me is if I make a conscious decision to let myself sit in it and drown.
I am reminded further – there is still much work to do.
I am reminded ultimately – there is NOTHING that can separate me from the love of God. 

As noted earlier this week, “Whether we live or die, we are the LORD’s” Romans 14:8
  • Whether the relationship lives or dies
  • Whether the career lives or dies
  • Whether the finances live or die
  • Whether our own health lives or dies
AND SADLY, YES –
  • Whether the loved one lives or dies
  • We are still the LORD’s and we can be comforted. I have comfort because I know that the particular loved one who stays in my thoughts continually – My Mom, SHE IS THE LORD’S AS WELL

KNOW THIS – The entirety of every situation and circumstance is in the LORD’s able hands. The earth and everything in it belong to Him. And He cares for that which concerns us.

KEEP STANDING! KEEP PRAYING! KEEP TRUSTING!  KEEP MOVING!

Praying You Have a Tremendously Blessed Day!

Zenobia



No comments:

Post a Comment