07 October 2018

PRESS


Yesterday – in my post 'LABOR FREE' – I made mention of my middle son and the fact that, when he was delivered, it was pain free and almost completely labor free.
I also mentioned how I felt that:
God is causing some of you – and me – to enter into some LABOR-FREE blessings”

I STAND BY THAT

However – it should be understood that EVERY work of God in your life
REQUIRES YOUR PARTICIPATION

The degrees of effort being exerted on your part may vary
BUT – THE NEED TO EXERT SOME ENERGY is UNCHANGING

There is a pastor who has been affiliated with my home church for many years. He is a man whom I respect greatly and is phenomenal leader himself and mentor to many leaders in the body of Christ. This morning, he shared a post on Facebook which said:
“Anything you’re unwilling to contend for, you’re willing to live without” ~ Bishop Tony Miller



YOU MUST PRESS PAST THE DISTRESS...




With the deliveries of each of my children,
How ridiculous and dangerous would it have been for me to declare, “I can’t take any more … I quit”

QUITTING WAS NOT AN OPTION …
QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION

For those blessing which require some muscle on your part – 
Spiritually, emotionally & physically,
Do what you must – BUT

DON’T EVER LET THE FLAME THAT GOD GAVE YOU BURN OUT
DON’T EVER STOP CONTENDING FOR YOUR DREAM!

I’ll now return you to your unique life story – VICTORY IN PROGRESS!

Have a Blessed Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment