30 October 2018

HE HAS ALREADY PROVIDED!


Happy Tuesday!

It is hard to believe that the end of another month is about to draw to a close. It feels as though this year has gone by in a whirlwind. 

Yet, it still stands true that we are getting ready for a season of wonder ... for family time and the joys of holidays. Holiday Decorations are already on the shelves at the stores. And, Hallmark has already started its countdown to Christmas! Not that I am complaining. I love what my always used to refer to as ‘sappy romance movies’. I love them even more if they have the gleeful goodness of Christmas worked in. 

People will always say how important it is to remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. And He is! But I also like to keep in mind that it is a season fellowship, of community … and of giving.

‘God so loved the world that He GAVE ...’ (Jn. 3:16)

Everything we need, the LORD has given us in Jesus Christ. 

Everything we desire, Jesus Christ has made available to us - reminding us that He came not only so that we might have life, but that we might have an abundant life, one that is full and overflowing.

Everything we seek, in the way of wisdom and assistance, we have been provided in the Person of the Holy Spirit.

IT IS ALREADY DONE 


HE HAS ALREADY PROVIDED!


This past weekend, I had a phenomenal time at a women’s conference at my church - Womanhood Redefined 2018 ‘Wonder’

I was so excited Friday night!
But there was one thing missing. I had not seen a very good friend of mine the entire night. So I decided to text her. And this is how that exchange went:


We went back and forth until I finally had to send her a picture of the registration sheet with her name on it.

She felt terrible! She was disappointed that she had missed the first night. But then went on to share how she had been praying through the week and that entire evening that God would make a way.

Yet God had already made a way weeks prior. You see, you only got a conference tee shirt if you did the early bird registration. So whoever it was that was touched by God to sponsor my dear friend, had done it well in advance of the conference.

It reminded me of the time when Peter was sitting in prison and the saints were praying for his deliverance. Well, God moved to such a degree that they were still praying for his release while he was knocking at the door. It is actually a humorous story. You should read it if you get the chance. (Acts 12:1-19)

So why am I sharing all this?

Know that God is actively engaged in your situation
I believe this is a time for many where His answers are going to overtake your prayers

‘Before they call, I hear and while they are yet speaking I have formulated My response’
Isaiah 65:24

The New Living Translation says it this way:
‘I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!’

How powerful is that!!!

As we enter into this season, know that many of things you desire He has already provided.

So this is my prayer for you ... and for me
Father, open our eyes that we may see where You have already made provision. And, let us have a heart of gratitude and rejoicing - even before we see the full manifestation of that which we seek. Let Your perfect will be done in our lives. And may we never forget that You are not just an able God but a willing God as well. We thank You and love You so much - asking all these things in the matchless name of Jesus. Amen

Praying you have a blessed day my friend....


No comments:

Post a Comment