29 October 2018

Wisdom ... From Unexpected Places


Good Afternoon!

I pray your week is off to a great start.

Today is a significant day for me. And, although I thought it would be bittersweet... it has proved to be more peace-filled and uneventful than I would have imagined. 

Today is my puppy’s birthday. He would have been 18-years old today. Hard to believe it has been four months since I had to say goodbye. He was truly my companion for seventeen years. He was my boy …
  


Therefore –
In honor of my pup, I have included links to posts which were inspired by him; posts where Chico helped me remember the need to push past personal limits and to keep the central thing THE central thing in life … being close to the Master. 

We can all use that reminder...
Especially with so many events which cause heaviness of heart. 

All too often - people miss the lesson for the teacher. Yet, the true seeker of wisdom gleans it wherever it may be found. They understand that God often takes the simple things to confound the wise.

Perhaps you’ll find some wisdom in these posts as well:




Prayerfully it will provide some lightness for the end of your day.

And – if you are so inclined
Please take a moment to pray for this world of ours too ... and all in it.

Have a Blessed Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment