20 March 2020

prayer still works ...


Good Morning Friends

I pray you all are staying safe amidst all of these challenges with COVID-19
This will have to be a quick post as I am on my way to work
I have been up for a couple of hours at this point
And, in getting ready for work, I heard one of the saddest incidents;
A family in NJ severely impacted by this virus –
                They have lost four family members with another three hospitalized
This virus and the effects are real

The recommendations for social distancing and ‘sheltering in place’ are wise
I am going to work because I HAVE TO … while awaiting the opportunity to work from home

Let us all use wisdom in these trying times
Devastating outcomes can occur from seemingly harmless activities
Therefore, let us walk in faith, live with hope, exercise wisdom and – pray without ceasing


I am praying for that family in New Jersey –
Praying that the LORD would help them with the pain;
Pain they have already experienced from losing so many loved ones;
Pain from worry over all the family members which remain in harm’s way

I am praying for my family –
Praying that the LORD would bless and protect them
I keep my sons and my love covered in prayer daily
Praying that He would watch over my Mom, my Dad and Step-Mom,
Praying that He would protect my three siblings, my step-sister and all their children
                That the great-grandchildren would be shielded
Praying for my ex-husband, his beautiful wife and their son;
Praying for all my extended family and their loved ones

I am praying for my spiritual family –
Praying that they would all be kept safe from harm
Thanking the LORD for my pastors who continue to lead in exemplary fashion
Praying that we would remember that we are the ‘light of the world’, ‘the salt of the earth’
Praying that we would all storm heaven’s gates –
for our president, for our leaders, for our neighbors, for the nation, for the world

I am praying for my co-workers and neighbors –
Praying that all – wherever they are working, whatever they are doing – would be kept safe
Praying for provision for those who have lost finances and security
Praying that every need is supplied

May the LORD God Almighty protect and keep us all …

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” II Chronicles 7:14

‘He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”’

Psalm 91:1-2 


Have a Blessed Day & Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment