09 January 2021

A SURE RESPONSE

 

Good Morning & Happy Saturday – it is the weekend!

I started off my weekend with a nice ‘sleep in’

Normally up at 5:30 AM – weekday or weekend – I actually slept until almost 7 AM

I know it doesn’t sound like a major feat,

But any day I am waking up and daylight is just breaking,

it is a small sort of accomplishment for me

Yesterday, I wrote about the simplest of prayers

Today, I would like to focus on a sure response

 


It is one level of faith to reach out to the LORD in prayer –

It is another level of faith to have a confident expectation that He will respond

Yet, this is the exact degree of confidence to which we can cling

Isaiah 65:24 notes a declaration and promise from the LORD,

“Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.” Is. 65:24 NIV

That has always been one of my favorite verses

The Good News Translation reads,

“Even before they are finished praying to Me, I will answer their prayers.”

That certainly is good news!

I love it because it shows the pro-active nature of God

It demonstrates His attentiveness to things that concern me –

            in many instances before I have even stopped to petition Him.

To have someone who know what you are going to ask before you ask;

To have someone who makes provision for what you need before you are needy;

How incredible is that?

 

HE IS AN AMAZING GOD!

 

Today –

If you have an issue which you need to bring before the LORD,

              take courage!

He knows what we need before we do and He knows what is best

Yet, He takes it a step further in that He not only identifies the need –

            He has taken steps to address it and provided what is needed

Rest in His promise today – He is on the throne and in control

He has heard your unspoken prayers and has already prepared a means of deliverance.

What a mighty God we serve!

 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment