01 January 2021

2021: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It is here – 2021 has finally arrived here in Virginia Beach, VA

Happy New Year!

I pray you had a safe New Year’s Eve

I had a rather simple night at home with my sons,

            where I was quietly thanking the LORD for His goodness and faithfulness

Even in trying times, He is always with me

‘Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.’ Lamentations 3:22-23

He surrounds us with His unending and unfailing love


My prayer is very simple this morning:

I pray the LORD would bless you and your loved ones,

            Every day, in every way, throughout this entire new year


God Bless & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment