02 November 2011

JOURNEY 201¦1 ‘Forgetting the old …’

So, it is really late on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I am still finding the balance of family responsibilities, work and blogging. However, I had to write about something interesting that happened this week – interesting to me anyway.  I was in my kitchen when my plate, which I have used for years, split in two.

This is not the actual picture of it but it is very close to the type of break that occurred. It was without warning or explanation. And in that moment, this was the thought that came:
‘Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.’ Isaiah 43:18-19AMP
'The things that have served you well in the past are in the past. They have been broken, severed and separated. Now is time for newness … '

No comments:

Post a Comment