10 December 2019

'TIS THE SEASON: JOY


Good Morning Friends!

Happy Tuesday -
And, I pray you will have a FANTASTIC DAY!

‘TIS THE SEASON FOR … JOY!

Actually, every season is a season for JOY
However, this season somehow takes it to an entirely different level.
You see - joy, and the willingness to allow ourselves to engage in that joy, is PRICELESS

For me – one of those joys is the decorations of the season

This is the tree in my living room –
And at night, those teal lights create the most amazing glow
My son said it reminds him of the northern lights

I also have a tree in my bedroom
    and I even decide to do some outside decorating this year
Yes – I am a nut for Christmas decorations!

I know time is winding down –
We are just 15 short days until CHRISTMAS DAY

However –
I hope you will find some time to enjoy the sights of the season
And create some of your own …


Have a Great Day

& God Bless!









No comments:

Post a Comment