01 December 2019

'TIS THE SEASON 2019: THAT TIME OF YEAR


Good Evening Friends
Happy December!

THE FIRST DAY, OF THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR
‘TIS THE SEASON –
IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR …

The Christmas Season has officially begun
I can hardly believe it
This year feels as though it has gone so quickly

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this time of year!
And – if I am going to be honest – the tree in my bedroom went up before Thanksgiving
I finished the rest of the inside decorations this past weekend
There is nothing like the feeling that arises with the soft glow of the Christmas lights

I like this time of year because people seem a little nicer;
Hope seems to dance in the air – even for those who are sometimes pessimistic
IT TRULY IS A SEASON OF MIRACLES

I am keeping it short tonight –
I need to rest up to head back to work after six-days off
I HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MY TIME OF RELAXATION
And I am looking forward to a great month with all of you

I pray this month will be a MONTH OF SURPRISES – PLEASANT SURPRISES
I pray that you will encounter the LORD in a special and unique way.
I pray you will be sensitive to opportunities to partner with God –
to be part of someone else’s miracle.

IT IS GOING TO BE A FANTASTIC MONTH!


Praying that blessings abound this month –
for you and for all of those who you hold dear.

Have a Wonderful Evening,
Much Love in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment