07 December 2019

'TIS THE SEASON: ONE REASON


Good Morning Friends!

I pray you had an absolutely awesome week –
                And that your weekend is off to a great start

I am enjoying a peace-filled morning at home
Christmas Tree in my room is lit – fresh pine candle is burning
And, of course, I have had my coffee – peppermint mocha

I love this time of year!

I love the sounds – the hustle and bustle
I love the scents – pine, cinnamon, berries and wood stoves burning
I love the atmosphere – hope, generosity and LOVE

YET –
I cannot forget that there is one reason for this season – JESUS

I am so thankful for JESUS – He is THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
That a perfect God would descend to this earth,
That He would take on a robe of humility and human frailty – FOR ALL OF US

It still fills me with awe every time I think about it –


During this season we,


Celebrate His birth,
Reflect on His life,
Remember His death
Rejoice over His Resurrection
Proclaim that He Reigns!

Jesus truly is the reason for the season!
Praying that you have wonder-filled Christmas Season …

Praying you also have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment